Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hair

I've had basically the same haircut throughout my entire life. There have been slight variations in length; there used to be enough to comb to the right, now its just straight and frizzy all the time.

I also hate shaving my face.

I have a desire to go "mountain man" and let my hair go wild. Probably not this summer, as I'll be in hot, steamy Spain, but perhaps the summer afterwards. That will be my last ever "free" summer, as 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year med students don't get summers off.

My dream would be to "drop of the grid," as cliche as that is, and go volunteer in a National Park while not shaving or cutting my hair. I know that's a stupid dream, but whatever, I'll admit that I have it.

I'll give you an idea of what that might look like:


Very nice!

2 comments:

  1. Psh, go wild. How often during your life are you going to have the chance to run off and do something like that? But you have to take pictures.

    Think of it this way: if you have a long enough beard, it can sop up all the milk you normally spill on your shirt!

    ReplyDelete